Welcome to Georgia's Early Care and Education Professional Development Registry!
The Professional Development Registry (PDR) serves as a depository where early childhood educators can record their educational achievements, training(s) of their choice, and employment in one central, readily-accessible location.
Please take a moment to review the following documents:
Before you begin entering information to develop your profile, think carefully about what you'd specifically like to enter and collect the documents you will need:
- Official transcripts that document all college coursework and degrees you've earned
- Early childhood education credentials you've earned
- Certificates of early childhood education training you've completed for correct titles, hours earned, and dates completed
- The licensing/registration number of your employer if employed by a licensed child care facility
Once you have created your profile, you will be notified by e-mail of any documentation you need to submit to the registry for verification and how it needs to be submitted. Any education or training data you enter must be supported by one of the documents listed above in order to be considered as valid.
For questions, contact PDR Support at:
- Atlanta Metro: 404-334-6461
- Georgia except for Metro-Atlanta: 1-866-258-7737
- Out of State: 404-334-6461
- Fax: 404.232.2661
- E-mail: PDR@gapsc.com
Interested in increasing your education level? Visit www.DECALScholars.com.